Miyerkules, Hulyo 20, 2011

Rear View


The dim light is suggesting me to take off my clothes. Then, I stood up in front of the mirror for a while. I stared my naked body and assessed my vanity. These physical changes reconcile my insanity.

My receding hairline screaming for a good shave but I did this an hour ago. I picked some baby hairs by plucking it. It hurts badly. There was a dripping of minute blood and throbbing pain afterwards. My legs begin to tremble and I fainted...

The resounding of my alarm clock brought me to wake up. Again, my eyeballs seduced by my mirror and I felt taunted. I hate everything I saw before me. I jabbed irresistibly. These sharp pieces are like bullet shots firing to my dearly loved face. The blood was divine. I love myself. - Narcissism 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento