Biyernes, Hulyo 22, 2011

Body


I am very sorry. I love you with all my mind and soul. I come to you with a humble heart to ask for forgiveness. My days will not be as complete without your compassion. Please embrace me with your unconditional love. My best was never enough to mend your heart.

You did not say any single word but I feel your sincerity and love. I left my seat. I am crying out loud but no one hears me. My bleeding heart suggest me to walk away. People are calmly heading to the narrow alley. I follow them.

I reached the altar. The ambiance was holy. The tall ceiling glorify the spirit of Christianity. The Priest uttered " Body of the Christ" .  I replied "Amen". 

1 komento:

  1. Thanks for joining BNP! ur blog has been posted! u can also vote for ur fave blogs! d top 5 highest rated will be displayed n d Hall of Fame ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    TumugonBurahin